Sunday, August 7, 2011

What A Mess!!

Jay has been having a hard time going to bed lately. Not exactly sure why, but he has. We put him in bed at 8pm every night and lately, he's been getting out of bed and playing in  his room until 9 or 9:30. Usually, as long as he stays in his room we dont mind too much. He usually crawls into his bed and falls asleep when he sees fit ;) 

Last night, before I went to bed I went to check on him, like I do every night. Last night I walked into a room that did NOT look like it did when put him into bed! It was a disaster! It looked like a tornado went through the room! All the contents from the cupbard and the drawer in Jay's dresser (plus a few things from a box of clothes that are to big for him still) were scattered all over the floor!

 
I sighed, shook my head and thought to myself "dang it kid!" and took the picture - all with a smile on my face. :) And yes - he will be the one picking up the mess! 

As I'm walking out the door, I noticed a little puddle on the ground. "Oh no" was the first thought that came to my mind. I walked over to Jay's bed, pulled Jay's blanket down and you know what I saw?? I little bare butt! That little stinker had taken off his pants and diaper (again!) and had piddeled on the floor - a couple times! 

After picking up his puddles, getting a new diaper on him and putting his PJ pants back on, I'm walking out the door and I hear this little voice, "mommy?". I turn around just as I'm about to shut the door and I see my little BamBam blow me a kiss :) I blowed a kiss back, told him I loved him and I hear a little "Love you" back as hes falling back asleep.

Oh the joys of being a mommy! Wouldn't trade it all for anything ... most of the time ;) :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment