Monday, September 28, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!

Jay-bers is 7 months old as of today! Our little boy is growing up SO fast! :( It kind of makes me sad!
Jayden has learned (and loves!) peek-a-boo! I would try and do it with him every now and then, and usually he would just make this face at me like "what are you doing mommy?". But now, he loves it and giggles every time you do it. When Jess finally got a recording of it, it was just before his bed time, so towards the end of the video he gets a little tired, but it's still totally adorable ...

Like I said before, he is still so close to crawling. I keep the Flip very close by so when he actually starts to crawl I'll get his first little crawls on video for you. He is also very in love with other little babies. It's like he's thinking "oh hey! Someone my size finally!". He always tries to grab their hair or legs or arms ... whatever he can get a hold of.

And Padfoot, Jess and Georges dog, he is ALWAYS grabbing at him. lol. Yesterday he got a hold of his ear and was just holding onto it and then started pulling it a little. Padfoot just let him do it too. He finally started whimpering a little, but thats it. Pretty impressive. Padfoot likes to think that everyone is always trying to play with him so I have to keep a close eye on Jay when I let him on the floor but let me tell ya, when Jay is in that walker, Padfoot runs for it! Jayden is always trying to hunt him down! lol.
So I babysat this little girl this last week, Kaydence, she is so cute. She is just over one years old - and Jay is like, 2 or 3 inches taller then her! Can you believe that!? He's 5 months younger then her and taller then her! I knew our little boy was tall, but come on! Ok, so Kay's parents are both SHORT, so she's probably gonna be short too, but still! Come on! lol. I still think he's gonna end up being like, 6'6''. hehe. And an NBA basketball player, haha. Ok, better stop before I get carried away!
Well I'm sure I'll talk to you soon. Stay safe and we love and miss you!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment