Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jay is 6 Months Old!

Jayden had his 6 month appointment on August 27th, exactly 6 months old :) We got to see our regular doctor, Dr Walsh. He is such a good doctor, a little spiradic, but a great doctor. Jayden now weighs 17 pounds, and is 26 1/2 inches tall. So that translates into ... hes in the 53%-tile for weight and 76%-tile for height... which means he weighs more then 3% of other boys his age and 26% taller then other 6 month old boys. So he's tall and skinny - just like his daddy ;) hehe. Doesnt surprise me - he LOOKS just like his daddy, why wouldnt he take after him in that department also? lol. I also took some pictures of him - he looks so cute. Dad is .. "editing" a picture or two for me, so I'll send those to you too when dad is done - I think you'll like 'em :) Here are a few pictures for you:



Dr Walsh also said that Jay is "talking" as much as a 9 month old should be. He said he also thinks that by the time Jay is 1 years old, he will actually being talking and putting two words together, like "thank you" or "cup please" ... etc etc. We have one smart little baby, beebes :) Oh, and ... this is so cute ... Jay is getting so good at walking in one of those walker things that have wheels on it. Still struggeling just a little, but hes getting good. He will roll right over to where the kids are playing with their Legos and just sit and stare at them - and every once in awhile he'll let out a little excited screech and then get back to staring again. But he is definitly learning how to get around the house, the first floor at least, all by himself :) Like I said, one smart little cookie. Trevor has also noticed that I call Jay "Bubbas" and has also started calling him that. I thought it was adorable. Isn't he growing so quickly? I can hardly believe he's already 6 months old! It seriously seems like last week we were bring him home from the hospital! Amazing how much time flies by, huh? Anywho, I'll write again soon - I sure do love you sweetie! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment