Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bath Time & Play Date

So your mom sent Jayden some new little bath toys - and he sure was loving them :) He was splashing and playing - but of course whenever I tried to get a picture of him splashing he would all of a suddon just stop, lol. Just my luck. :) But I still got some cute pictures, so that's all that matters! He is definitly learning to LOVE bath time. He still gets a little nervous when I first put him in the bath, takes a few big breaths, but once he's in, he has fun. He's learning that when he moves his arms up and down and hits the water, it splashes - which in turn makes him blink real fast and scrunch up his nose when the water hits his face. It's cute. Definitely more fun then when he would scream and cry the whole time, lol.




We went over to Diana's house last week also - she was begging for me to come over so she could see Jayden again. Even though Dafnie is a month and a half older then Jayden, they are practically the same size. It was fun to watch them together - they would just sit and watch eachother and giggle and squeel ... you would think that neither of them have ever seen another little baby. lol. It was fun to let him actually play with another baby ... I love to watch his little expressions, I think its so adorable :)


Laura also had her baby. I know I told you that already - but if you want, you can visit her blog and see our new little neice. At the top of this page is a link to her blog ... "Mr & Mrs Darcy" is the name of it I believe. She is adorable! Also - Nakia had her baby too. She sent us an announcement so I'll scan that and send it to you also. Another little nephew to add to our list, haha. Anywho - I should get going. I love you and I hope that you're having a good day. Be safe and know that you're ALWAYS in my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment