Friday, September 25, 2009

Cookie Madness!

So our little boy needed his fingernails and toenails cut last night, so I decided to finally cut them before he scratched himself or me. I did his fingernails first and he did fine. But then I got to his toenails and he was so interested in the clipper that it was hard for me to actually cut his toenails. I had some Oreo cookies near by, so i decided to use one to my advantage. I twisted off one of the cookies and handed it to him. He, of course, immidiantly put it in his mouth and started chomping away. As I was cutting his nails, his hands and face started to get little chocolate bits on it, and then more, and then more ... and then both his hands were COVERED with slobber and chocolate, and his face had a fair share too. His stomach had a little bit, his arms and legs too, and he even managed to get his diaper. LOL.


Makes me wonder what he's gonna look like after his first birthday, lol. Cuz you know he's gonna have his own birthday cake to chomp into and make a mess out of! Haha. Hope you enjoy the pics, I sure do love you! Stay safe out there and know that your wifey and baby boy are thinking of you back home! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment