Monday, May 21, 2012

Last Bite is *MINE!*

Let me pre-face this with this little fact: Brandon is *always* trying to steal the last bite of whatever Jay and I have all the time. It doesn't matter what it is, or if Brandon even knows what it is, it doesn't matter. If it's the last bite, he *will* try and steal it from us.

Saturday night Brandon made some *amazing* steaks for dinner. And surprisingly, Jayden was ALL about them. He ate probably a third of my steak before he finally decided he was full. Now these steaks were a pretty good size. Brandon still had about 1/2 his steak left over and I still had about 1/4 of my steak left over when we were all done.

Sunday afternoon Brandon decides he wants his left over steak for lunch. So he heats it up, sits at the table and starts to eat it. Jayden, being the little birdy that he is, see's daddy eating his lunch and askes him if he can have some. Brandon gave him a couple bites, I think partially expecting him to go away afterwards. Brandon was just about to eat the last bite. He was finishing chewing the bite that was in his mouth and was just about to eat it. It was on his fork and everything, when Jay runs up from behind him, snatches it off his fork and puts it in his mouth and runs off to the corner in the front room! Brandon just sat there, mouth gaping open, couldn't believe what Jay had just done. He looks over at me, tells me what happened and I just started busting up laughing. 

All I could say was "Way to go Jay!" and have him give me a high five! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment