Sunday, May 27, 2012

Daddies the Champion and Sweet Kisses :)

Brandon has pretty much brain washed Jay into thinking "Daddy is the Champion!!" and every time Brandon gets the chance, he looks at Jay and says "Who's the champion Jay?" and Jay will always reply "Daddy!!". The other day Jay asked me very nicely to make him some chocolate milk so I agreed to. When I was done, I held the sippy cup up and asked him "Who's the champion?" to which he replied "Daddy!" of course. I said "No, Jay, who's the champion?" and again he said "Daddy!". I lightly laughed, shook the sippy cup and said "No, Jay, who really is the champion?" to which he replied "Mommy!". I laughed, gave him a kiss and said "That's right!" and gave him his sippy cup. He took a drink and then said "Daddies the champion!". I laughed, took the sippy cup away from him and said "Jay! who's the champion!?" And he said "Daddy!". I said "No, lets try this again, who's the champion?" to which he replied this time "ME!". I laughed and smiled at him and said "Yeah, that works too" and gave him back his sippy cup. He took another drink, looked at me, gave me a sly smile and said "Daddies the champion!". I seriously couldn't help but laugh and said "You traitor, get out of here" and he just laughed the whole way out of the kitchen, haha.
This evening after dinner, Jay and Bella were sitting under the grill side by side, just sitting there being cute little kids when Brandon looks over and says "look at Bella". We all look over just in time to see Bella with kissy lips leaning towards Jayden. Davidson (Bella's daddy) yells "BELLA! Stop it!!" and both littles look over at us with a surprised look on their faces. Nicky told Jay to let Bella kiss him and he says "NO! No kisses!" And jumps up and starts running away. All us parents just started laughing, it was seriously TOO funny!!
Brandon & Davidson decided to have some "guy time" this evening and play video games. Jay of course wanted to play also but Brandon told him no, but that he could play games on his phone as long as I sat near him and made sure he didn't delete any of his apps. So Jay came into the kitchen as I was doing dishes from dinner, and asked if he could play games on daddies phone. I told him yes, but that I needed to finish the dishes first and then he could play. He replied "ok mommy" and then just stood there. I cleaned a plate or two and then looked over at him and said "Jay, what are you doing?" and he said "Waiting for you mommy". I smiled at him and said "aww, Jay, are you being my patient little boy?" and he said "big boy, mommy, I'm big!" :) He definitely is my big boy! So then he started asking me if I was done after every dish I cleaned so I had him start helping me by putting stuff away or throwing things in the trash, and you could see that little twinkle in his eye because he was being helpful. I honestly love that! Now let's just hope he keeps that attitude up and continues to be my patient BIG boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment