Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh Pee Oh Boy!!

Sorry I haven't written in some time! Time seems to have escaped me lately and I can't believe its already the beginning of February! Sheesh!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For some odd reason, Jay has this mentality that it's ok for him to pee wherever he is standing when he is outside.

Example One:
He was outside playing in the snow when it snowed a couple weeks ago with my dad while my mom and I were inside cleaning the house. Jay came to the door and rang the door bell. Then rang it again. And again. And again. So my mom went down stairs to open door. Before she got to the door she looked out the window and saw Jay standing in just about the middle of the patio, pants and undies around his ankles and peeing. We seriously couldn't help but laugh and think "well, he was ringing the door bell pretty urgently, he must've really had to go and couldn't hold it till we got to the door. Silly boy"

Example Two:
Jay and I were running some errands the other day and as we were walking out the store he says to me "mommy potty!". So I told him "ok, lets put the groceries in the car and then we'll go back inside to potty, ok?". He says ok and we continue to the car. We finally get to the car and I tell him to touch the car and not to move while I put the groceries in the car. As I'm putting the last bags in the car I notice he is playing with his pants but didnt pay much attention to WHAT he was doing. I shut the door, lock it and turn to Jay and he is pulling his pants down just past his butt! "Jayden! What are you doing?!" I asked him. "Potty Mommy!" ... I couldn't help put turn red as the lady that was walking by started to laugh, lol. Needless to say, he pulled his pants up and we quickly went into the store for him to "Go potty!"

Example Three:
My brother Ezra came over with his son Gideon the other day. In the past, Jay and Gideon have hit heads and haven't been much friends, but after 20 minutes or so of playing together they came down the stairs and informed us that they were now "best friends" :) We thought that was too cute and too funny. They then informed us that they wanted to play outside cuz inside was "too boring" or "too hot" .. something along those lines. So we got their coats and shoes on and told them to stay in the yard where we could see them and they both reply with "ok!" as they're running out the door to play. Twenty or thirty minutes goes by and I'm sitting in the recliner while my brother is sitting on the couch while we talk and I can see the boys through the window playing and being boys ... jumping off things, being loud and playing swords with sticks they found. I saw them go by the cars and then it got quiet. First thought? "oh boy, what are they doing?". So I stand up and walk to the kitchen window thats right by the front door and I see Gideon, peeing on his dads car. And I see Jay, peeing on my moms tire to her car. Seriously one of the funniest sites I've seen ... two little boys with their bare butts peeing on parts of a car. Ezra didnt think it was too funny, but my mom and I sure did! :)

Example Four:
Jayden had 2 play mates over the other day, Matthew and Brooki. Matthew and Jay decided they wanted to play outside (of course, they're boys!). So we got their coats on and I asked Jay "Sweetie, do you need to go potty first?". "No mommy!" is the response from him. So outside they go and they're immediately heading for the trampoline. Not even 3 minutes later do I look out the window and see Matthew yelling for his mom ... and Jay peeing on the trampoline! I couldn't believe it! I run outside and yell "Jay! No! You do NOT pee on the trampoline!" and the response I get? "On the ground!?". All I could say before I started laughing was "Yes sweetie, the ground is fine, but NOT the trampoline!"

Example Five ... my last one I promise:
Every Saturday, Jay follows my dad around and "helps" him with all his projects. Him and Papa are pretty inseparable on the weekends, especially if Jay has anything to say about it. So when my dad had to go to the hardware store who was I to tell Jay that he couldn't go? :) So away they went. Right next door to the hardware store, they're building a new parking lot where a grocery store used to be and was re-built next door. Jay was *so* fascinated with all the tractors and work that they were doing so my dad let him watch for a few minutes what they were doing. Jay of course was so excited to see "tractors" in motion and actually working and not just sitting there. Next thing my dad knows, he looks down and sees Jay pulling down his pants and undies and starting to pee right there in the parking lot! Still not sure if he got to finish or not though, lol.

Hopefully he grows out of this peeing wherever he wants stage! But I can definitely say this: it's keeping me on my toes and definitely gives me a good laugh every now! Boys will be boys I suppose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment